Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS – Rifu UK Ltd (Rifu)
Last updated 01/02/2021.
Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before you start to use the Website or Apps as they represent a binding legal agreement and you will be bound by them. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
By using the Website or Apps, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions of use and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, you must not use the Website or Apps.
Other Applicable Terms & Policies
The following additional terms also apply to your use of the Website and Apps:
Information about the owner of the Website and Apps
The Website and Apps are operated by [Rifu UK Ltd]. (“We”, “Our”, “Us” “RIFU”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number  and have our registered office at 2A The Quadrant Epsom Surrey KT17 4RH. You can contact us by writing to us at email@example.com.
Changes to these Terms & Conditions
Please note that we reserve the right to revise or amend these terms at any time to reflect changes to our business or changes in the law. Where these changes are significant we will endeavour to email all of our registered users to make sure that they are informed of such changes.
However, it is your responsibility to check these terms before each use of the Website or Apps.
When using this Website or Apps and our online communications infrastructure including email and any enquiry forms that we may offer users or add in the future on this Website or Apps you agree:
- any information you submit is accurate and truthful and you will keep this information accurate and up to date;
- to keep your user name and password secure at all times and to contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have reason to believe that they may no longer be secure; that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- not to use any other user’s identity to log on to this Website or Apps;
- not to impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Rifu UK Ltd or our affiliates;
- not to use obscene or vulgar language;
- not to submit information or content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable including, but not limited to, content that is defamatory, abusive, offensive, racist, sexist, homophobic, threatening, vulgar, obscene, hateful, content which promotes or incites violence or is otherwise inappropriate or to post comments which will constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability on the Website or Apps;
- to refrain from using our Website or Apps and online communications systems for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk email”;
- not to use this Website or Apps to advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose, or to promote any surveys, contests or chain letters without the express written permission of Rifu UK Ltd.
- not to post or make available any material which is protected by copyright, trade mark or other proprietary right on our Website or Apps without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trade mark or any other proprietary right and you will be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of the above. If you believe that any materials on this Website or Apps infringe your copyright or trademark, you may request that they be removed. This request must be emailed with your name, address and telephone number along with any supporting information. For copyright or trademark issues relating to this Website or Apps, please email: email@example.com;
- not to upload to the Website or Apps files that contain viruses or files or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorised access to any data or other information in the possession of any third party, and you will be solely responsible for any damages from any claims that may arise because you posted files that caused damage to the operation of another person’s software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to evaluate for yourself the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content on this Website or Apps; and
- to only use this Website or Apps for lawful purposes.
- not to post defamatory, abusive, offensive, racist, sexist, homophobic, threatening, vulgar, obscene, hateful or otherwise inappropriate comments, or to post comments which will constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, on the Website or Apps;
- to post only comments that are pertinent to the subject matter of the article or content and are relevant and contribute to the conversation;
- not to post comments which are aggressive in tone, or which could be construed as personal attacks against authors or other users;
- when posting or reading you agree to accept full responsibility for any material you place on our Website or Apps;
Rifu UK Ltd is the owner and/or the licensee of all intellectual property rights inherent in the Website and Apps, and in the material published on it including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software. Unless specifically stated otherwise, nothing in these terms or on the Website or Apps shall give effect to any transfer of such intellectual property rights from us to you.
Your sole right to use the intellectual property inherent in the Website or Apps is a non-exclusive licence to make use of such content only as is strictly necessary to enable you to access the Website or Apps and to peruse its contents.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website or Apps for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on the Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the Website or Apps must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on the Website or Apps for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Your Identity and Licence
You acknowledge that (except where explicitly stated) materials shared on this Website or Apps are not private and can be viewed by everybody who visits this Website or Apps, that other users will be able to identify (by username) who has posted each piece of material and that the username (and any profile details they have provided) and that who is logged on to this Website at any given time may be visible to all users.
You should log off this Website or Apps when you have finished using it to prevent anyone else accessing the site and using your log-on identity. This is particularly important where other people may use the same computer as you, such as in internet cafes. If you do not log off, you may be deemed to be the person viewing or posting material unless you can prove otherwise.
We reserve the right to reveal your identity and contact details to third parties if we believe that you may have breached any of these terms and conditions.
For your own safety and security, we recommend that you do not publish or otherwise disclose personal information such as your password, credit card number, home address, email address, phone number etc., when using our Website or Apps.
By posting material on our Website or Apps, you grant all other users the right to obtain access to such material and to view, store and reproduce it for personal use.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any material that you post on this Website or Apps and that if you breach any of these terms and conditions you may be personally liable to any third party that suffers harm as a result.
You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified us, our successors and assigns, our directors, trustees, offices, employees and agents from and against all liabilities, claims, losses, costs, damages and expenses including legal fees which are reasonably incurred by us should you breach any of these terms and conditions.
This indemnity includes your use of the information you read on our Website or Apps, together with any introduction or collaboration that you enter into as a result of viewing our Website or Apps.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Website or Apps or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Website or Apps; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website or Apps.
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Further, you acknowledge that the author of each posting on our Website or Apps is responsible for his or her comments. Insofar as the law permits, we shall not be liable for any loss, damage or distress incurred as a result of material posted on this Website or Apps.
We are not responsible for the accuracy, veracity or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on this Website or Apps and such communications shall not be considered to be reviewed, screened, monitored, edited or approved by us.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or Apps or to your downloading of any content from it, or from any website linked to it.
Events Outside our Control
An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications.
We do not guarantee that the Website or Apps will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Website or Apps. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the Website or Apps by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website or Apps, the server on which the Website or Apps are stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website or Apps. You must not attack the Website or Apps via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website or Apps will cease immediately.
Linking to the Website or Apps
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to the Website or Apps in any website that is not owned by you.
The Website or Apps must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website or Apps other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Third party website links & resources in the Website or Apps
Where the Website or Apps contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked to from the Website or Apps. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
If you do link from the Website or Apps to other websites, your use thereof will also be subject to those websites’ terms and conditions.
Inclusion of any material in advertisements or sponsors’ materials on our Website or Apps does not constitute any guarantee or endorsement as to the quality or value of any of the products or services advertised or any claims made for the products or services by the manufacturer. Any correspondence or dealings which you may have with advertisers or sponsors promoting themselves on our Website or Apps are solely between you and that party. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any such dealing or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on our Website or Apps.
www.rifu.com is free to use. However, some non-core services require payment to access. We will only charge your credit card when the product or service you have requested has been dispatched.
Please note that these terms and conditions of use, and their subject matter are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, these terms and conditions of use and their subject matter (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
You can write to us at our registered office at:
Alternatively, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.